Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionMufti argues that Turkey's security policy is dominated by an insular and risk-averse 'Republican' strategic culture paradigm, that this paradigm has fallen into crisis, bringing some of its core elements in conflict with others, and that this crisis has permitted the reassertion of a more cosmopolitan and risk-taking 'Imperial' counter-paradigm.
- Author BiographyMALIK MUFTI teaches political science at Tufts University, USA. He has previously published a book, Sovereign Creations: Pan-Arabism and Political Order in Syria and Iraq, as well as articles on the domestic politics, international relations, and political thought of the Near East. His current research focuses on war, empire, and statecraft in medieval and contemporary Islamic political thought.
- Author(s)Malik Mufti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.