Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionHow far would you go to protect your past? How much further to protect someone else's? The start of a thrilling Edinburgh-based series starring rebellious young lawyer Brodie McLennan. A celebrated Edinburgh lawyer is found murdered outside an infamous gay haunt and torious dominatrix Kailash Coutts stands accused. Against her wishes, headstrong, urthodox Brodie McClennan is appointed to defend Kailash under the watchful gaze of the 'Dark Angels', a violent street-gang led by the enigmatic Moses Tierney. As the case becomes ever more complex, Brodie receives a chilling photograph, establishing a link to a number of brutal murders and a suspected paedophile ring. It becomes apparent that a serial killer is haunting the city - and that powerful people are involved, intent on covering up past crimes. Brodie herself becomes a target - both for a depraved killer and for deadly forces in the highest of circles...A shocking, atmospheric thriller that combines a centuries-old conspiracy with heart-stopping terror for fans of Ian Rankin and Mo Hayder...
- Author BiographyGrace Monroe is the pseudonym of Maria Thomson and Linda Watson-Brown. Maria graduated with a law degree in her 20s and soon met her future husband. The couple now have four children. Since finishing her law career she has worked as a hypnotherapist, stage hypnotist and fertility counsellor amongst others. After 10 years as a Politics lecturer, Linda began her journalistic career as a columnist at The Scotsman. She went on to write regularly for the Daily Mail, Sunday Herald and Independent and also started ghostwriting. In 2006, her first ghost-written book, The Step Child, was a Sunday Times bestseller. Maria and Linda met in 2003, became firm friends and decided to write as a team. Dark Angels is the first novel in a planned series featuring Brodie MacLennan.
- Author(s)Grace Monroe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.