All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays draws out the ways in which contemporary science fiction literature and film has served as a prophetic vehicle for writers with ethical and political concerns.
- Author BiographyTom Moylan is Glucksman Professor of Contemporary Writing at the University of Limerick. He is author of Scraps of the Untainted Sky: Science Fiction, Utopia, Dystopia and Demand the Impossible: Science Fiction and the Utopian Imagination (Routledge), and coeditor of Not Yet: Reconsidering Ernst Bloch. Raffaella Baccolini is Associate Professor of English at the University of Bologna.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRafaella Baccolini,Tom Moylan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.