Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionDark Light is the light that shines through when some of the finest writers in horror use the power of their words for good. That's the case with this anthology-42 writers coming together to help support the Ronald McDonald House Charities and all the good the organization does for families every year round. Make mistake, though. These are horror writers and the stories they've written are t pretty. Traditional and n-traditional horror, dark humor, ghosts, serial killers, alternate universes, magic, zombies, and other creatures of the night hide between these pages. Shadows move and dead fingers stroke unsuspecting flesh, razor sharp knives shimmer in the moonlight, and unkwn things hide in closets and under the bed. The stories here are as varied as the writers themselves. If you're a fan of horror, you will t be let down. Despite the horrific nature of these tales, however, their very existence in Dark Light stands as proof there will always be a light at the end of every tunnel. Dark Light is published by MARLvision Publishing and edited by Carl Hose.
- Author BiographyCarl Hose is the author of the anthologies Deadtown and Other Tales of Horror Set in the Old West, Fematales, Fematales Supernatural, Dead Horizon, the zombie novella Dead Rising, the crime fiction novella Blood Legacy, and the erotic anthology Pornocopia, all published by MARLvision Publishing. Carl's work has appeared in the zombie anthology Cold Storage, which he co-edited. His work has also appeared in DeathGrip: It Came from the Cinema, DeathGrip: Exit Laughing, Loving the Undead, the erotic paranormal anthology Beyond Desire, the Book of Tentacles, Through the Eyes of the Undead, Silver Moon, Bloody Bullets, and Lighthouse Digest magazine. His poetry appears in the zombie poetry anthology Vicious Verses and Reanimated Rhymes and his nonfiction appears in Writer's Journal and the horror film essay anthology Butcher Knives and Body Counts.
- Author(s)C Hugh,Carl Hose,Steve Voelker
- PublisherMarlvision Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlvision Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.