Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA DARK TALE OF BLOOD, POWER AND MAGIC Romantic, compelling and brimming with sexual tension, 'Dark Love' will imprint on your mind and leave you with a thirst for more. The Two Vampires: #1 Dark Wine #2 Dark Blood #3 Dark Love #4 Dark Moors This series contains hot and steamy romance scenes, and mature content; aimed at readers of 18+ years. Sarah's world has turned upside down. Now a vampire she will need to battle blood lust and decide what to do with her life. How will she manage to look after her kids? Will Daniel stick by her? Will they find a purpose for their powers? Extract from 'Dark Love': Sarah felt a spasm race over her body. Her eyes jerked open as she took a big gulp of fresh air. She looked around and saw conifers in every direction. The light was fading. What the hell was she doing; sleeping in the forest? Who was looking after Megan and Bea? And why the hell was her throat burning like mad? Urhh, she was so thirsty. She needed to drink badly, her throat hurt - it was parched. She focused her attention on her ears and listened out for water. Nothing. Then she heard a pounding heart. It was rhythmic and alluring. She felt like she was slipping into a trance. Sarah jumped to her feet. She started to move towards the sound - without even realizing what she was doing: Stalking her prey. She spotted a young deer ahead. Its se was rummaging through the leaves, looking for food. She was beautiful; her fur was a rich coppery red. Sarah watched the deer and located its pulse at its neck. She watched it entranced; beating steadily. Sarah's thirst drew her out from behind a tree. The deer raised its head and looked directly at her with wide startled eyes. Sarah looked back, one second of connection, before it turned and ran. Sarah acted on instinct; she bolted forward. She did t kw why, but she could t let the deer escape. She knew one thing: If she could only reach that deer, have it for herself - it would sooth her thirst. It would make her feel better. She needed the deer. Sarah sprang, landing on its back. It crippled beneath her, unable to support her weight. Her eyes were again drawn to the pulse at the neck. She admired the smooth expanse of silky fur before her, while she held on tight to stop herself falling away, to stop the deer breaking free. Her teeth felt strange. They ached. They longed to pierce the neck before her. Her mouth opened as her head moved slowly forwards, entranced. She held the struggling deer very still and tentatively grazed the neck with her teeth. A faint line of blood appeared. She furrowed her forehead in confusion; were her teeth that sharp?
- Author BiographyM.D. Bowden lives in England with her partner and two young children. She enjoys spending time with her family, in the sea, on the cliffs, and reading as much fantasy as she can get her hands on. She is author of 'The Two Vampires' and 'Gateway to Faerie' series.
- Author(s)M D Bowden
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.