All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionNo.1 New York Times bestseller Greg Iles has created a thriller which is 'alarming, believable, and utterly consuming - resonates long after the final page is turned' (Dan Brown). Trust -one...Yesterday, David Tennant was a highly respected professor with the ear of the President, working on a top secret government project. Today, he is running for his life. Project Trinity has the power to change life forever. Only a few hand-picked men and women kw the potential of the biggest artificial intelligence study the world has ever seen. Now, one of those men is dead - and Tennant kws Dr Fielding's death wasn't at all what it seemed. Suddenly, his friend's warnings cant be dismissed as paraia. Today, David Tennant is one man against the state, and he's fast learning the only rule of survival: trust -one. Not even yourself.
- Author BiographyGreg Iles is the author of thirteen international bestselling novels, including Turning Angel, True Evil, Third Degree and the New York Times No.1 bestseller The Devil's Punchbowl. His novels have been made into films, translated into more than twenty languages, and published worldwide in more than thirty-five countries. He lives in Natchez, Mississippi.
- Author(s)Greg Iles
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.