Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionDark matter and dark energy are one of the central mysteries in modern physics, although modern astrophysical and cosmological observations and particle physics experiments can and will provide vital clues in uncovering its true nature. The DARK 2009 Conference brought together World's leading researchers in both astrophysics and particle physics, providing an opportunity and platform to present their latest results to the community. The topics covered are wide-ranging, from terrestrial underground experiments to space experimental efforts to search for dark matter, and on the theoretical aspects, from the generating of a fifth family as origin of dark matter, extra dimensions and dark matter to n-standard Wigner classes and dark matter. One of the new highlights was certainly a possible connection between a neutri mass as observed by nuclear double beta decay and the dark energy. Highly important and relevant in its field, the book presents a vital snapshot of the sometimes seemingly disparate areas of dark matter research and offers an exciting overview of current ideas and future directions.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight998 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byHans-Volker Klapdor-Kleingrothaus,Irina V. Krivosheina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.