Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThere Are Three Certainties in Life: Death, Taxes...and the Dark Night Experience. Dark night experiences, or DNX, are those terrible, painful experiences that shock the core of our being and fill us with anguish, bewilderment, helplessness, and hopelessness. Whether it's an ugly divorce, the death of a loved one, suicide, betrayal, cancer, addiction, chronic pain, bankruptcy, being abandoned, fired, lonely, or in debt-it is like living through a tsunami. DNX can leave every aspect of your life marked with a giant X: shattered, condemned, and marked for destruction. Dark Night Experience will help you t only survive the DNX but thrive. Authors John and Vivian Moy offer the wisdom and experience gained from over thirty-five years in ministry, and their own dark night experiences. This book begins by exploring the paralyzing fears and torments that accompany a DNX-the grief of being shattered, facing our dark side in a dark place, the loss of hope... It then moves on to inspire hope as it details the gifts God gives to help bring us through these dark seasons. Dark Night Experience will leave you encouraged, inspired, and ultimately challenged to grow deeper in your faith and lean more fully on God, who works in all things for the good of those who love Him (Romans 8:28).
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors: John and Vivian Moy have lived in seven countries and served thirty-five years as senior pastors, missionaries, district superintendents, and counselors to pastors and missionaries in three countries. They also founded and serve as CEO of Pathfinder Partners. The Moys, who live in Vancouver, Canada, have three children and two grandchildren living in three different continents.
- Author(s)John and Vivian Moy
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.