All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA plain English guide to high frequency trading and off-exchange trading practices In Dark Pools & High Frequency Trading For Dummies, senior private banker Jukka Vaananen has created an indispensable and friendly guide to what really goes on inside dark pools, what rewards you can reap as an investor and how wider stock markets and pricing may be affected by dark pools. Written with the classic For Dummies style that has become a hallmark of the brand, Vaananen makes this complex material easy to understand with an insider's look into the topic. The book takes a detailed look at the pros and the cons of trading in dark pools, and how this type of trading differs from more traditional routes. It also examines how dark pools are currently regulated, and how the regulatory landscape may be changing. * Learn what types of dark pools exist, and how a typical transaction works * Discover the rules and regulations for dark pools, and some of the downsides to trading * Explore how dark pools can benefit investors and banks, and who can trade in them * Recognize the ins and outs of automated and high frequency trading Because dark pools allow companies to trade stocks anymously and away from the public exchange, they are t subject to the peaks and troughs of the stock market, and have only recently begun to take off in a big way. Written with investors and finance students in mind, Dark Pools & High Frequency Trading For Dummies is the ultimate reference guide for anyone looking to understand dark pools and dark liquidity, including the different order types and key HFT strategies.
- Author BiographyJay Vaananen is a senior private banker with many years of experience advising clients in their investments across all asset classes. He is also a popular university lecturer and regular commentator in all matters regarding banking, finance and investing.
- Author(s)Jay Vaananen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight444 g
- Width186 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.11
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.