All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionSpecial agent Samantha Quest is taking on the most powerful men in the country when she frees a young girl from a secure children's unit. The sixteen year-old girl has used her mobile phone to video an incident which could prove disastrous for the government, especially if information of her affair with an older man also gets out. The girl's name is Annushka Dvoskin, and her father is a powerful Russian oligarch. Unkwn to Samantha, his enemies dispatch a team of hitmen to murder her and her charge. As they flee from danger, Samantha uncovers the girl's secrets, while desperately searching for the phone. Using it as a bargaining tool may be their only hope for safety. In this vel of wealth and corruption, the great and the privileged will brush aside the law and do anything to protect their power. As the killers' race to find them intensifies, Samantha and Annushka must outwit and outrun them.
- Author BiographyRaymond Haigh was born in Doncaster where he went on to work in local government design departments. He is married with four children and seven grandchildren. Haigh's crime writing spree began in the 1980s with the publication of the first of his five Paul Lomax novels. Dark Powers is his seventh Samantha Quest story.
- Author(s)Raymond Haigh
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementAlabama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.