All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionEmily is a happy, well-adjusted fifteen-year old. Her family relocates from New York to San Francisco, and they move in with her uncle to save money. Emily is determined to cope, but her new life quickly spirals out of control when her uncle turns out to be a creep, she can't make any new friends, and her parents take her to a psychologist when she insists the mirrors have voices only she can hear. One of those voices belongs to a boy named Tyler. Emily feels drawn to him and decides to help, even after she discovers that her uncle imprisoned Tyler in the mirror. The decision sets her on a path of self-discovery, with new-found powers, a dark family secret, a cute boy she's crazy about, parents who think she's gone bonkers, and an uncle who wants to destroy her. Emily must find her inner strength before all her troubles come crashing down on her. For readers 12+, and young adults of all ages.
- Author BiographyR.L. Austin lives in a small town in the wilds of Florida. Rural life has its demands, but equal time is devoted to writing and projects that help the environment.
- Author(s)R L Austin
- PublisherR.L. Austin
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintR.L. Austin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.