All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionTruly a roller coaster of emotions, Dark Streets, Bright Lights is sure to move anyone who has embraced the pain of a fellow human being. The first vacation Frank and Steve enjoyed together was on the island of Puerto Rico during the summer of 1987. Completely imbued by this respite of tropical beauty, they returned a year later with the same expectation. That did t happen. Instead, they placed their feet upon the road of an unexpected journey which continued, without interruption, for the better part of the next thirteen years. The charisma of the Caribbean became obscured when the utterances and urgings of their hearts began to speak louder and with increasing urgency as they came face to face with the struggles and sufferings of others with whom they became acquainted. In this true story, F. L. Richards and Steve Brunner recount their experiences amid a group that consisted of hustlers, homeless and hopefuls who, from different perspectives, revealed what it meant to survive in a place which, ironically, is referred to as Isla Del Encanto, Enchanted Island. With candid description and vivid imagery, the authors share recollections of twelve men and women who touched them in ways they never thought possible and profoundly affected their perceptions about life.
- Author(s)F L Richards,Steve Brunner
- PublisherFideli Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFideli Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.