Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen year old Joey Steffa is dead. He was murdered with a signle silver dollar. He kws it - the whole world kws it. Teenage hip-hop-rock legend, icon, video star, idolised by millions. Rich beyond belief, but w walking the dark corridors of time and space alone. Penniless, loveless, desperate to comprehend how everything he stands for has been snatched away by a single silver dollar. He is on a slow train to the mysterious Journey's End, accompanied by the newly dead. They seem to have accepted their fate, but Joey Steffa can't. He has business to finish back in the land of the living. But the dead have business of their own, and Joey is central to their plans. Javanah is a stalker of the dead. In the dark corridors of the after life she seeks them out. She is closing in on Joey Steffa. But he doesn't kw it. When she strikes he will be beyond heaven and hell, beyond help and redemption...beyond salvation. Javanah is neither an angel r a demon. Javanah is something else, something that shouldn't be, something that even her stunning beauty cant hide once her prey is within her grasp...
- Author BiographySean Wright's books have become one of the most collectable in the world today. A bold statement, but the author and illustrator's personalised books fetch staggering sums in the collector's market. A visit to Abebooks or Ebay will demonstrate just that - with signed, illustrated copies reaching up to GBP400 each. But Sean's work has also received critical acclaim from bestselling authors, book collector's trade magazines, and national press alike. His first published piece was a two thousand word essay on the Anti-Slavery campaigner, Thomas Clarkson, in 1985 in East Anglia Monthly. He has been published in many trade magazines over the past twenty years. Since 1993, he has successfully exhibited his paintings with the British Watercolour Society, Society of Miniaturists, and the Yorkshire Pastel Society. Most notably, the late Queen Mother, Derek Oldfield, former conductor of the Iceni Orchestra, and Henry Bellingham MP have Sean's work in their own collections. More recently, he has signed over 500 books in two hours at the prestigious London bookshop, Hatchard's, Piccadilly, and signed at events with Ruth Rendell, PD James, Michelle Paver, PB Kerr, and Elizabeth Updale. He has seen Jesse Jameson and the Bogie Beast spend the whole of August 2003 in the Amazon UK bestsellers list in the Number One slot ahead of JK Rowling's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. All of Jesse Jameson and the Golden Glow was read cover to cover - non-stop for five hours - on the BBC Radio's Big Read-a-thon and streamed live on the internet back in May 2003. The book was featured on CBBC Xchange programme in October 2003. GP Taylor, author of the huge fantasy best-seller, Shadowmancer, which was Waterstone's Book of 2003, has recently read Jesse Jameson. He said that Jesse's adventures were 'Fantastic books ... highly recommended and very good reads.' Sean has been recognised as one of fifteen of the world's most collectable modern children's authors by Book and Magazine Collector (July 2004 edition)alongside JK Rowling, Philip Pullman and GP Taylor. The Observer national newspaper went one better, rating his teenage-adult crossover title The Twisted Root of Jaarfindor in the top ten most collectable books for Xmas 2004 alongside Madonna, The Beatles and Philip Pullman.
- Author(s)Sean Wright
- PublisherCrowswing Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2005
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationKings Lynn
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrowswing Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.