All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
About this product
- DescriptionMyron never saw it coming. A surprise visit from an ex-girlfriend is unsettling eugh. But Emily Downing's news brings him to his knees. Her son Jeremy is dying and needs a bone-marrow transplant - from a dor who vanished without a trace. Then comes the real shock: the boy is Myron's son, conceived the night before her wedding to ather man. Stunned by the news, Myron plunges into a desperate search for the missing dor. But finding him means unraveling a dark mystery that involves a broken family, a brutal kidnapping spree, and the FBI. Somewhere in the sordid mess is the dor who disappeared. And as doubts emerge about Jeremy's true paternity, a child vanishes, igniting a chain reaction of heartbreaking truth and chilling revelation.
- Author BiographyHarlan Coben is widely recognized as one of the most exciting talents in American crime writing. He was the first ever author to win all three major US crime awards, and has established a bestselling series of crime novels starring his powerful creation, Myron Bolitar. TELL NO ONE and GONE FOR GOOD were bestsellers in both the UK and US and TELL NO ONE is currently being made into a Hollywood feature film. Harlan lives in New Jersey with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Harlan Coben
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/05/2006
- Weight489 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.