All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNya lives in a world of pain. A kidnapped sister, a war-crazy tyrant and the dangerous power she dreads to wield darken her dreams. But Nya must face her ultimate fear - she must unleash her blue fire...Nya makes an epic return to her ravaged city of Geveg in a desperate attempt to find her kidnapped sister, Tali, and to overthrow the evil Duke for ever. As she and her friends makes the perilous journey across occupied land, Nya begins to transcend her orphaned outsider state to embody the face of Gevegian resistance, and a cult of worshippers grows around her. But can Nya live up to the expectations of the Sainters' cult, and will she cave in to the temptation of manipulating them with her new-found powers in her bid to oust the Duke from power? An almighty battle against the Duke and his armies of Undying, awaits her and Nya must face losing more than ever before...
- Author BiographyA longtime fantasy reader, Janice Hardy has always wondered about the darker side of healing. She tapped into her own dark side to create a world where healing could be dangerous, and those with the best intentions often made the worst choices. She lives in Georgia with her husband, four cats, and one nervous freshwater eel.
- Author(s)Janice Hardy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Healing Wars
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight225 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.