All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years ago, the British Miners' Strike threatened to tear england apart, turning neighbor against neighbor, husband against wife, father against son-enmities which still smolder. Charlie Resnick, recently promoted to Detective Inspector and ambivalent, at best, about some of the police tactics used in the Strike, had run a surveillance-gathering unit at the heart of the dispute. Now, in virtual retirement, the discovery of the body of a young woman who disappeared during the Strike brings Resnick back to the front line to assist in the investigation into the woman's murder-forcing him to confront his past-in what will assuredly be his last case ...as well as John's Harvey's final Charlie Resnick vel.
- Author BiographyJohn Harvey is the author of the richly praised Charlie Resnick novels, the first of which, Lonely Hearts, was named by the London Times as one of the 100 Best Crime Novels of the Century. John's first novel featuring Detective Inspector Frank Elder, Flesh and Blood, won the CWA Silver Dagger in 2004. In 2007 he received the Crime Writers' Association Cartier Diamond Dagger for Sustained Excellence in Crime Writing. John lives in London.
- Author(s)John Harvey
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Weight300 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.