All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionDaron's Guitar Chronicles: Omnibus Edition collects chapters 1-201 of the popular web serial (volumes 1-3 in ebook form), and includes some special bonus material. DGC tells the story of Daron Marks, a young guitarist trying to make it in the 1980s. It's a tale of sex, drugs, and rock and roll set at the height of AIDS hysteria, the era of Just Say No (to drugs), and when corporations kept a tight rein on musical genres and styles, before the alternative rock revolution. Daron is gay and is fighting internalized homophobia as well as resistance from the mainstream. After leaving home on a music scholarship, then leaving music school for the club stages of Boston, can Daron find the acceptance and love he needs, and the fame he wants? The omnibus paperback is over 300 pages of rock and roll diary, covering Daron's adventures from 1986 through spring 1989. Also included are a bonus article from the website (a feature magazine interview with the band), and two scrapbook pages of clippings never before seen by web readers and available only in the paperback.
- Author BiographyCecilia Tan is simply one of the most important writers, editors, and innovators in contemporary American erotic literature, according to Susie Bright. Tan is the author of many books, including the romances Mind Games, The Prince's Boy, and the Magic University series. Her short stories have appeared in Ms. Magazine, Nerve, Best American Erotica, Asimov's Science Fiction, and tons of other places. She was inducted into the Saints & Sinners Hall of Fame for GLBT writers in 2010, was a recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Leather Association in 2001, and won the inaugural Rose & Bay Awards for crowdfunded fiction in 2010 for Daron's Guitar Chronicles. In 1992 Tan founded Circlet Press, a category-busting independent press that mixes science fiction/fantasy with erotica. She grew up in New York and New Jersey, went to college in Providence, and now lives in the Boston area with her lifelong partner corwin and three cats.
- Author(s)Cecilia Tan
- PublisherCecilia Tan Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCecilia Tan Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.