Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionAt last there is a book available on scientific apologetics, originally written in Spanish, to counter the effects of evolutionary philosophy. Discussing each of the relevant themes in the debate over evolution vs. creation, the author debunks many of the weak, pseudo-scientific myths prevalent today. This title presents debate between evolution and creation; species change, but t that much; and, classifications contradict evolution. It is in search of the missing link. Human evolution?: The genes say . The nightmare of the eye and other discussions that will help you witness about your faith.
- Author BiographyAntonio Cruz is a Baptist pastor, biologist, writer and university professor with many degrees, honors and awards. He is a member of several international scientific institutions. He has provided a valuable contribution to the understanding and application of Christianity in today's post-modern world. Antonio Cruz Es pastor bautista, biologo, escritor, profesor universitario, con numerosos doctorados, distinciones y condecoraciones. Miembro de numerosas instituciones cientificas internacionales. Ha dado valiosos aportes a la comprension y aplicacion de los valores cristianos en la post-modernidad. Despues de pastorear por varios anos la Iglesia Evangelica Unida de Barcelona, Espana, en la actualidad es director para el desarrollo del liderazgo en la Universidad FLET en Miami, Florida.
- Author(s)Antonio Cruz
- PublisherVida Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMiami
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintVida Publishers
- Weight183 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.