All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new title in the Facets series. It explores intelligent design - the tion that individual species are too complex to have developed through evolution and therefore must be the work of God. It outlines what the theory of evolution claims. It differentiates the roles of science and theology. It identifies weaknesses in the intelligent design argument. It is written by a world rewned biologist (winner of the 2001 National Medal of Science). It is a compact yet illuminating exploration of this heated debate.
- Author BiographyFrancisco J Ayala is University Professor and Donald Ben Professor of Biological Sciences, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Professor of Philosophy at the University of California, USA. Author of dozens of research articles in evolutionary genetics, he is also recipient of dozens of international medals, including the 2001 National Medal of Science.
- Author(s)Francisco Jose Ayala
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleFacets S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width108 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.