Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionReviews theories of competition and existing literature, and examines the attributes of market competition and strategies adhered to by firms in the global marketplace. Provides an in-depth analysis of a broad spectrum of important topics on competitive strategies and tactics.
- Author BiographyDr Rajagopal is Professor of Marketing at EGADE Business School of Technologico de Monterrey (ITESM), Mexico City Campus, and Fellow of the Royal Society for Encouragement of Arts, Manufacture and Commerce, London, UK. He is also Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Operations Management, UK. He has been listed in various international directories including Who's Who in the World since 2008 and 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century, published in 2009 by the International Biographical Center, Cambridge, UK. He offers courses in Competitor Analysis, Marketing Strategy, Advance Selling Systems, International Marketing, Services Marketing, New Product Development, and other subjects of contemporary interest to the students of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programmes. He holds postgraduate and doctoral degrees in Economics and Marketing respectively from Ravishankar University in India. His specialisation is in the fields of Marketing Management, Rural Economic Linkages, and Development Economics. He has to his credit 36 books on marketing management and rural development themes and over 400 research contributions that include published research papers in national and international refereed journals. He is Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Leisure and Tourism Marketing, International Journal of Business Competition and Growth, and International Journal of Built Environment and Asset Management.
- Author(s)Priyali Rajagopal
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.