All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the fundamentals of data acquisition systems, how they enable users to sample signals that measure real physical conditions and convert the resulting samples into digital, numeric values that can be analyzed by a computer. The author takes a problem-solving approach to data acquisition, providing the tools engineers need to use the concepts introduced. Coverage includes sensors that convert physical parameters to electrical signals, signal conditioning circuitry to convert sensor signals into a form that can be converted to digital values and analog-to-digital converters, which convert conditioned sensor signals to digital values. Readers will benefit from the hands-on approach, culminating with data acquisition projects, including hardware and software needed to build data acquisition systems.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Di Paolo Emilio is a Ph.D. in Physics and a Telecommunication Engineer. He has worked on various international projects in the field of gravitational wave research. Working as a software developer in the data acquisition system, he participated as the designer of the thermal compensation system (TCS) for the optical system used in the Virgo Experiment (an experiment for detection of the gravitational wave). Di Paolo Emilio is also the author of numerous publications on electronics design, data acquisition system via GSM, power supply and photovoltaic system.
- Author(s)Maurizio Di Paolo Emilio
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.