Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDATA ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING is a teach-by-example approach, learner-friendly writing style, and complete Excel integration focusing on data analysis, modeling, and spreadsheet use in statistics and management science. The Premium Online Content Website (accessed by a unique code with every new book) includes links to the following add-ins: the Palisade Decision Tools Suite (@RISK, StatTools, PrecisionTree, TopRank, RISKOptimizer, NeuralTools, and Evolver); and SolverTable, allowing users to do sensitivity analysis. All of the add-ins is revised for Excel 2007 and tes about Excel 2010 are added where applicable.
- Author BiographyWayne L. Winston is Professor of Operations and Decision Technologies in the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, where he has taught since 1975. Wayne received his B.S. degree in Mathematics from MIT and his Ph.D. degree in Operations Research from Yale. He has written the successful textbooks OPERATIONS RESEARCH: APPLICATIONS AND ALGORITHMS, MATHEMATICAL PROGRAMMING: APPLICATIONS AND ALGORITHMS, SIMULATION MODELING WITH @RISK, PRATICAL MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, DATA ANALYSIS FOR MANAGERS, SPREADSHEET MODELING AND APPLICATIONS, AND FINANCIAL MODELS USING SIMULATION AND OPTIMIZATION. Wayne has published over 20 articles in leading journals and has won many teaching awards, including the school-wide MBA award four times. His current interest is in showing how spreadsheet models can be used to solve business problems in all disciplines, particularly in finance and marketing. S. Christian Albright received his B.S. degree in mathematics from Stanford in 1968 and his Ph.D. in operations research from Stanford in 1972. Since then, he has been teaching in the Operations and Decision Technologies Department in the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He has taught courses in management science, computer simulation, and statistics to all levels of business students: undergraduates, MBAs, and doctoral students. His current interest is in spreadsheet modeling, including development of VBA applications in Excel(R). Dr. Albright has published more than 20 articles in leading operations research journals in the area of applied probability. He has also published a number of successful textbooks, including DATA ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING, DATA ANALYSIS FOR MANAGERS, and SPREADSHEET MODELING AND APPLICATIONS. Christopher J. Zappe earned his B.A. in Mathematics from DePauw University in 1983 and his M.B.A. and Ph.D. in Decision Sciences from Indiana University in 1987 and 1988, respectively. Since 1993, Professor Zappe has been serving as an associate professor in the decision sciences area of the Department of Management at Bucknell University (Lewisburg, PA). He has published articles in scholarly journals such as Managerial and Decision Economics, OMEGA, Naval Research Logistics, and Interfaces.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Zappe,S. Albright,Wayne Winston
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight4600 g
- Width211 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.