All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHealthcare is changing, and data is the catalyst Data is taking over in a powerful way, and it's revolutionizing the healthcare industry. You have more data available than ever before, and applying the right analytics can spur growth. Benefits extend to patients, providers, and board members, and the techlogy can make centralized patient management a reality. Despite the potential for growth, many in the industry and government are questioning the value of data in health care, wondering if it's worth the investment. Data-Driven Healthcare: How Analytics and BI are Transforming the Industry tackles the issue and proves why BI is t only worth it, but necessary for industry advancement. Healthcare BI guru Laura Madsen challenges the tion that data have little value in healthcare, and shows how BI can ease regulatory reporting pressures and streamline the entire system as it evolves. Madsen illustrates how a data-driven organization is created, and how it can transform the industry. * Learn why BI is a boon to providers * Create powerful infographics to communicate data more effectively * Find out how Big Data has transformed other industries, and how it applies to healthcare Data-Driven Healthcare: How Analytics and BI are Transforming the Industry provides tables, checklists, and forms that allow you to take immediate action in implementing BI in your organization. You can't afford to be behind the curve. The industry is moving on, with or without you. Data-Driven Healthcare: How Analytics and BI are Transforming the Industry is your guide to utilizing data to advance your operation in an industry where data-fueled growth will be the new rm.
- Author BiographyLAURA B. MADSEN has 15 years of experience in BI and data warehousing for healthcare and is the author of Healthcare Business Intelligence. She leads the Enterprise BI and Analytics Program at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, where she is charged with creating a data-driven healthcare organization. Laura has held senior positions with several leading healthcare technology companies, including UnitedHealth Group. In 2006, she co-founded the Twin Cities chapter of The Data Warehouse Institute (TDWI), and in 2008 she founded the Healthcare BI Summit. Laura speaks nationally and internationally about the importance and power of data in healthcare.
- Author(s)Laura B. Madsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.