All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchool leaders must kw how to analyze, interpret, and use data so that they can make informed decisions in all areas of education, ranging from professional development to student learning. This book offers strategies and tools to help launch or fine-tune efforts to become a performance-driven school. Based on the authors extensive work with 12 schools, the book includes an examination of such essential topics as: establishing a data culture, investing in an information management system, selecting the right data, and analyzing and acting on data to improve performance.
- Author BiographyAMANDA DATNOW is a professor in the Department of Education Studies at the University of California, San Diego. VICKI PARK is assistant professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at San Jose State University.
- Author(s)Amanda Datnow,Vicki Park
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Leadership Library in Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.