Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe most commonly accepted definition of data mining is the discovery of models for data. A model, however, can be one of several things. We mention below the most important directions in modeling.
- Author BiographySeyed Hossein Ahmadpanah is currently the manager of R&D Software Department at the Zentex Co. He was born in Tehran. He holds a Bachelor of Information Technology. He is currently Computer Teacher in Shohadaye Motalefe High School.
- Author(s)Seyed Hossein Ahmadpanah
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1152 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.