Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book w contains material on freedom of information and how it relates to charities, particularly with respect to campaigning. It also explores how the Freedom of Information Act might impact on charities' contracts with statutory authorities. The other chapter subjects include fair processing, data subject consent, restrictions on direct marketing, security and enforcement. It also includes sources of further information and a selection of appendices.
- Author(s)Paul Ticher
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Content Notecharts
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.