All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionData Quality provides an expose of research and practice in the data quality field for technically oriented readers. It is based on the research conducted at the MIT Total Data Quality Management (TDQM) program and work from other leading research institutions. This book is intended primarily for researchers, practitioners, educators and graduate students in the fields of Computer Science, Information Techlogy, and other interdisciplinary areas. It forms a theoretical foundation that is both rigorous and relevant for dealing with advanced issues related to data quality. Written with the goal to provide an overview of the cumulated research results from the MIT TDQM research perspective as it relates to database research, this book is an excellent introduction to Ph.D. who wish to further pursue their research in the data quality area. It is also an excellent theoretical introduction to IT professionals who wish to gain insight into theoretical results in the technically-oriented data quality area, and apply some of the key concepts to their practice.
- Author(s)Mostapha Ziad,Richard Y. Wang,Yang W. Lee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Database Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight296 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.