All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionData stewards in business and IT are the backbone of a successful data governance implementation because they do the work to make a company's data trusted, dependable, and high quality. Data Stewardship explains everything you need to kw to successfully implement the stewardship portion of data governance, including how to organize, train, and work with data stewards, get high-quality business definitions and other metadata, and perform the day-to-day tasks using a minimum of the steward's time and effort. David Plotkin has loaded this book with practical advice on stewardship so you can get right to work, have early successes, and measure and communicate those successes, gaining more support for this critical effort.
- Author BiographyDavid Plotkin is an Advisory Consultant for EMC2, working in Enterprise Information Management. He is responsible for leading efforts at client companies to plan and implement Data Governance both as stand-alone efforts and as part of other initiatives such as Data Quality improvement and Master Data Management. He has previously managed Data Governance at an insurance company and managed data quality at two large banks. He has been working with data governance, data modeling, metadata and data quality for over 20 years. He is a popular speaker at DAMA chapters and conferences, and serves as a subject matter expert on many topics around metadata, data governance, and data quality.
- Author(s)David Plotkin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight430 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.