All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe application of data warehousing and data mining techniques to computer security is an important emerging area, as information processing and internet accessibility costs decline and more and more organizations become vulnerable to cyber attacks. These security breaches include attacks on single computers, computer networks, wireless networks, databases, or authentication compromises. This book describes data warehousing and data mining techniques that can be used to detect attacks. It is designed to be a useful handbook for practitioners and researchers in industry, and is also suitable as a text for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Author(s)Anoop Singhal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.