Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionUncovered: On June 16, 2007, in a desert ditch east of Barstow, CA, a stranded motorist and a couple of good Samaritans made a gruesome discovery - the decomposed remains of 38-year-old aspiring actress Kristin Baldwin. For weeks, police and her family had been searching for her. What they learned went beyond their worst fears...Unhinged: David Mahler, a 43-year-old east coast lawyer, came to Hollywood for the celebrity lifestyle, the movie industry, and the women. At his seven-level home in the Hollywood Hills, Mahler rubbed elbows with the seedy elements of the entertainment world: wannabe rock stars, drug lords, and porn stars - one of whom introduced him to Kristin, a pretty, upbeat blonde. One night, during a violent argument in his bedroom, a vicious, drug-crazed Mahler grabbed a gun. A shot rang out - and Kristin was never seen alive again. Undone: In a trial more riveting than any movie, witnesses testified to Mahler's maniacal behaviour the night he shot Kristin, and his desperate attempts to solicit help in disposing of her body. Mahler was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to 40 years to life. But one woman's California dreams were forever ended in a brutal nightmare.
- Author(s)Don Lasseter,Ronald E. Bowers
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/10/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.