All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionYoung love has a new face in Dating After 40: Finding Someone for the Rest of Your Life by newcomer Keith Leust. Whether you are widowed or divorced, if you are single or married, this provocative and inspiring book celebrates the art of a great date and provides a template to the art of wooing ather the second time around. The continued and eternal search for love is celebrated with tips, insights, and hints to finding, discovering, and rekindling the affections of a wonderful and loving life partner.
- Author BiographyKeith Leust is a successful human resource executive and has worked with companies such as Prudential, American Express, and Motorola. He lives with his two children in the Midwest. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Keith Leust
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.