All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionLos Angeles greeting-card artist Wollie Shelley is dating forty men in sixty days as research for a radio talk show host's upcoming book, <i>How to Avoid Getting Dumped All the Time</i>. Wollie is meeting plenty of eligible bachelors but t falling in love, t until she stumbles over a dead body en route to Rio Pescado--a state-run mental hospital--and is momentarily taken hostage by a charismatic doctor who is on the run from the Mob. Wollie fears that her beloved brother, a paraid schizophrenic living at Rio Pescado, is involved in the murder, so rather than go to the authorities, she decides to solve the crime on her own. As she meets up with an array of small-time crooks and swaggering mobsters only slightly more sinister than the men she s been dating, Wollie realizes that getting dumped is the least of her problems. Finding true love, she discovers, sometimes means learning how to avoid getting killed . . . <i>Dating Dead Men </i>will keep readers guessing until the final bullet is shot--and cheering for the irresistible Wollie as she makes her way out of confusion and into the welcoming embrace of Mr. Right.
- Author BiographyHarley Jane Kozak is an actor whose screen credits include <i>Parenthood</i>, <i>The Favor</i>, and <i>Arachnophobia</i>. She lives in California with her husband, three children, two dogs, and a cat. She is working on a sequel to <i>Dating Dead Men</i>.
- Author(s)Harley Jane Kozak
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight268 g
- Width134 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.