All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever read a really compelling story, where you identified with the character, yet, craved a psychological understanding of her (your!) behaviour? Well -- it has finally arrived. Author /psychotherapist, Carole Field, has documented eight of her patients -- in short story form -- with accompanying analyses. These real life stories, all romance/relationship-oriented, are fabulous and the analyses are a major learning experience. It is truly two great books in one.
- Author BiographyCarole Field is a writer, international lecturer, and psychotherapist in private practice in Los Angeles. She has lectured in Hawaii, throughout the United States, at the London Institute of Psychiatry, and the University of Greece at Athens. Carol is a summa cum laude graduate. She is also a trained ballet dancer and has four vocal octaves. She would also like to make dinner for all of her readers but thinks some things might be impossible....maybe. In the meantime, visit her at datingdownbook.com.
- Author(s)Carole H. Field
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.