All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thought-provoking hand book offers uncommon street-sense and biblical lessons that will help church folks avoid pitfalls in the dating game. What men and women learn as they read this book will help them identify romantic imposters, choose the right mate and discover a lifetime of love.
- Author BiographyDr. David Stephens conducts relationship seminars, marriage enrichment classes and does keynote speaking for churches, civic groups, and leadership development organizations. His thought-provoking relationship column has been published in newspapers across the United States. Dr. Stephens has also been the host of his own television and radio programs as well as other television programs seen on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN). Dr. David Stephens is a certified marriage therapist and has earned graduate degrees in business, counseling, and practical ministry.
- Author(s)Dr David F Stephens
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.