Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe dating game...Digital advertising executive Jessie Owens plays by her own rules. After the devastating loss of her mother she's determined to live life to the fullest, so her only rule after meeting sinfully delicious Nick Thornton at a friend's wedding is to get him into bed! But when she finds out that Nick is also her company's biggest rival things get complicated - Jessie realises she's dating her enemy! By day Nick seems determined to destroy her company, but by night his sizzling kisses show so much more...In a man's world, competition is fierce! But is this a game Jessie kws how to play...?
- Author BiographyAmber Page has been writing stories since she could write. She's also an avid reader, and has been addicted to romances since she first discovered them in the dusty shelves of her library as a young teen. Writing for Harlequin is a dream come true. Amber lives with the love of her life, their daughter, and a menagerie of animals in the heart of Indiana. When not penning Happily Ever Afters, she works as a copywriter. Learn more about her at amberpagebooks.com.
- Author(s)Amber Page
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight100 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.