All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionTamma, a young Hebrew midwife in Egypt during the time of the Hebrew's bondage, is blamed for the death of an Egyptian baby. The child is the fourth stillborn child of Tarik, Pharaoh's chief general. Tamma's faith in the power of Israel's God to deliver her people is tried when Tarik forces her to become a slave in his household and to bear him a son to take the place of his dead child. Can Israel's God deliver her - and her son - from this terrible bondage?
- Author BiographyBonnie Winters is a pastor's wife with 40 years of experience ministering to women and all ages of children and youth. She is a 1973 graduate of Northpoint Bible College, formerly Zion Bible College, in Haverhill, MA, with a ministerial diploma. She later returned to college as an adult to complete her bachelor's degree at the Binghamton campus of Empire State College in NY, graduating in 1996 with a concentration in adult learning and mentoring. Bonnie began writing seriously when she and her husband moved to northern NY to pastor a small town church. She took a job as a reporter for a weekly newspaper in their community, and later became the news editor. When she and her husband moved to Indiana, PA, she began writing Bible fiction after she was challenged by a Christian counselor to search out a Bible heroine - one who had gone through similar experiences to her own and had come through those experiences victoriously. Her first novel, Daughter of Lot which depicts the life of Ruth, fueled her desire to continue writing Bible fiction to encourage and empower hurting women in today's world to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ. In response to the plight of women victims of human sex trafficking, Bonnie wrote Daughter of Scarlet, dedicating a portion of the profits to organizations which aide these victims. In addition to her ministry and writing, Bonnie enjoys spending time with her three married children and 11 grandchildren. She also enjoys various types of crafts. Bonnie enjoys hearing from her readers. To connect with Bonnie, visit her Facebook Book Series Page: Daughters of Hope and Healing or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Bonnie Winters
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.