All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWidow Ronni Frost spends her days wallowing in sorrow over the death of her only son, Jesse, until Angie Kendric, a rebellious young woman, shows up on her doorstep. Angie claims to be pregnant with Jesse's child. When the mismatched duo journey to a small town named Edenville, will Ronni be able to shed her grief over Jesse's death? Or will the town's underlying evil lead her, Angie, and the unborn child into mortal danger?
- Author BiographyBonnie fell in love with her Marine when he came into the May Company where she worked at the candy counter while attending college. Her journey through life has encompassed many roles, including Senior Secretary of the Space Physics Lab, Marine Corps wife, Idaho farm wife, home school teacher, customer service rep, medical secretary and transcriptionist, payroll coordinator, and Child Support Officer. Bonnie started writing while living in a 10'x50' trailer with her husband and five sons, as the family built their own home in WA. She's sold five novels, many non-fiction articles, poems, and created a comic strip called Scooter, the Aging Dachshund. Writing makes me feel complete, she says. Good things do happen to those who don't know how to give up.
- Author(s)Bonnie Drury
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.