Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you've dedicated your life to your children, what happens when they grow up? Rachel loves being at the centre of her large family. She has devoted herself fiercely to bringing up her three sons, but at their childhood home on the wide, bird-haunted coast of Suffolk, Rachel finds that her control begins to slip away. Other women - her daughters-in-law - are usurping her position. They have become more important to her boys than she is. A crisis brings these subtle rifts to the surface. Can there be a way forward, if they are to survive as a family?
- Author BiographyJoanna Trollope is the author of fifteen highly acclaimed bestselling novels. Sh has also written a study of women in the British Empire, Britannia's Daughters, as well as a number of historical novels. Born in Gloucestershire, she now lives in London. She was appointed OBE in the 1996 Queen's Birthday Honours List. Visit her website at www.joannatrollope.com
- PrizesShortlisted for Galaxy National Book Awards: Specsavers Popular Fiction Book of the Year 2011.
- Author(s)Joanna Trollope
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.