All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionDaughters of Boudicca tells the story of the great uprising of the Celtic Iceni tribe, under the leadership of Queen Boudicca, against the Romans in AD 60. Iugurthur, prince of the Ordovice tribe and son of a druid priest, is journeying across country to claim his bride, Bordic, one of the daughters of Boudicca. On arriving at his goal, he discovers that both Bordic and her sister, Berdic, have been taken away by the Romans and forced to work as slaves in the household of the Centurion, Marcus. Boudicca herself has suffered humiliating and brutal treatment at the hands of the Romans and has sworn bloody revenge at any cost. Iugurthur, with his band of warriors, plunges immediately into the fray, vowing to rescue the two sisters and help Boudicca in her great revolt. Meanwhile, the Roman army is marching towards the Island of Mona, in the very heart of Ordovice territory, intending to put the Druids to the sword and in so doing, to rip the heart out of the Celtic nation once and for all...
- Author(s)C.O. Burnell
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.