All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis outstanding guide is filled with scores of practical observations on all of the trout foods of importance to fly fishers. The chapters include: * Concepts of Imitation * Water * How Trout Feed * Mayflies * Stoneflies * Caddisflies * Midges and Crane Flies * Dragonflies and Damselflies * Crustaceans * Forage Fish * Leeches, Eels, and Similar Trout FoodsSuperb black-and-white illustrations throughout reinforce the techniques outlined in this book. A central full-color section includes size and color charts for mayflies, stoneflies, dragonflies, caddisflies, damselflies, crustaceans, and forage fish.
- Author BiographyDave Whitlock, one of the most experienced and versatile anglers in the country, has honed his skills in fly-fishing, writing, and illustration over a forty-year career that has taken him fishing all across North America and overseas. He has published a number of books on his sport, and lives in Welling, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Dave Whitlock
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note8-page colour insert & b&w illustrations
- Weight42 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.