All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- Description<strong>The charismatic rising Food Network star returns with his second cookbook</strong></br></br> Dave Lieberman's boy-next-door charm and impressive kitchen chops have made him a favorite with Food Network fans. Now, in his second cookbook, he offers recipes that will satisfy even the busiest of families. Here is the perfect easy-to-follow guide for anyone interested in cooking affordable and delicious dinners. With dishes like . . .</br></br><ul><li>Orange and Five-Spice Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potato Smash</li><li>Twisted Pasta with Browned Butter, Sage, and Walnuts</li><li>Red-Wine Pot Roast with Honey and Thyme</li><li>Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes </li></ul> Dave shows how to make the most of every ingredient while minimizing costs, intensifying the joy of bringing a good meal to family and friends.
- Author Biography<strong>Dave Lieberman</strong> is a graduate of Yale University where he first began his cooking show, <em>Campus Cuisine</em>, which aired on New Haven's public access channel and was received with huge enthusiasm. He hosts <em>Good Deal With Dave Lieberman</em> on the Food Network as well as <em>Eat This With Dave Lieberman</em> on FoodNetwork.com. He currently lives in New York and works as a personal chef.
- Author(s)Dave Lieberman
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width197 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.