All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Adjaye is one of Britain's leading contemporary architects. Kwn for his domestic projects, Making Public Buildings focuses for the first time on Adjaye's engagement with civic space and the built environment.
- Author BiographyPeter Allison contributes to a+u, Domus, The Architectural Review and other international architecture publications. He is professor of architecture at South Bank University, and co-authored David Adjaye Houses, published by Thames & Hudson in 2005.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note583 illustrations, 300 in colour
- Weight920 g
- Width200 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byIowna Blazwick,Peter Allison
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.