All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Bowie needs introduction. An immense star whose music and writing has transcended generations he remains one of the most articulate influencers of modern music. Over fifty years his singles and albums have slid up and down the bestseller charts, adapting to the changing times, exploring new musical themes, always pushing at boundaries in a desperate desire to seek out the new and the different. This fantastic new, ufficial biography covers his life, music, art and movies, with a sweep of incredible photographs.
- Author BiographyAs author or editor of eighteen books Sean Egan has written books on The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Coronation Street, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tarzan and Manchester United Football Club. Written extensively for rock magazines, from Classic Rock to Vox, and CD sleevenotes for Mercury, Sanctuary, Factory and more.
- Author(s)Ian Shirley,Sean Egan
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Series TitlePop, Rock & Entertainment
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note60
- Weight751 g
- Width203 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byPaul Du Noyer
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.