Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact, camera-bag-friendly field guide was specially created to help you make the most of your Nikon D600 digital SLR. DAVID BUSCH'S COMPACT FIELD GUIDE FOR THE NIKON D600 gives you the information, the tools, and the techniques you'll need to achieve beautiful results when shooting with this high-end DX-format camera. In seven information-packed chapters, filled with helpful checklists, tables, and charts, David Busch, the #1-selling author of digital SLR camera guides, distills the fundamentals of working with the Nikon D600, walks you through the camera's features and functions, and shows you how to shoot great photos under a variety of conditions. Full-color illustrations show what to expect from specific camera settings. From quick setup advice through tips on lighting, lenses, and more, DAVID BUSCH'S COMPACT FIELD GUIDE FOR THE NIKON D600 will help you get great results in the field every time.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date11/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width153 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.