All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of squinting at the tiny color-coded tables and difficult-to-read text you find on the typical laminated reference card or cheat sheet that you keep with you when you're in the field or on location? DAVID BUSCH'S COMPACT FIELD GUIDE FOR THE CANON EOS 7D is your solution! This new, lay-flat, spiral bound, reference guide condenses all the must-have information you need while shooting into a portable book you'll want to permanently tuck into your camera bag. You'll find every settings option for your Can EOS 7D listed, along with advice on why you should use-or t use-each adjustment. Useful tables provide recommended settings for a wide variety of shooting situations, including landscapes, portraits, sports, close-ups, and travel. With this guide on hand you have all the information you need at your fingertips so you can confidently use your camera on-the-go.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.