David Busch's Digital Photography Bucket List: 100 Great Digital Photos You Must Take Before You Die by David Busch (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a professional photographer or an avid amateur shutterbug, get ready to flex your creativity and enhance your portfolio of images. David Busch's Digital Photography Bucket List: 100 Great Digital Photos You Must Take Before You Die provides the inspiration and direction you need to expand your photographic horizons. Filled with 100 inspiring images, this book will help digital photographers like you improve your skills, fill out your portfolio, and maximize your creative vision. Categorized into a variety of genres, each image is laid out in a two-page spread with information on how the picture was taken and advice on how to shoot in a similar situation or setting. More than just a wonderful set of images, the photographs in this book are meant to serve as ideas for potential projects of your own and encourage you to explore new photographic territory.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width232 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.