David Busch's Nikon J1 Guide to Digital Movie Making and Still Photography by David Busch (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nikon J1 is an entry-level camera with a lot more sophisticated features than the typical beginner's camera, including 10 megapixels of resolution, blazing-fast automatic focus, and invative features like Motion Snapshots, Smart Photo Selector (which shoots 20 pictures in a fraction of a second and chooses the best one for you), slow-motion video at 400 and 1200 frames per second, and full resolution still photographs at up to 60 frames per second. As the owner of a Nikon J1, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH'S NIKON J1 GUIDE TO DIGITAL MOVIE MAKING AND STILL PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Nikon J1 to take great photographs and movies. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, and exposure. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Nikon J1, and use it like a pro!
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight950 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.