David Busch's Olympus OM-D E-M1 Guide to Digital Photography by David Busch (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDAVID BUSCH'S OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY is your one-stop resource and reference for the OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1. The OM-D E-M1 is Olympus's newest dSLR-like mirrorless camera using the Micro Four Thirds format. It features five-access image stabilization, super-fast autofocus, 16-megapixel resolution, ISO settings up to 25,600, 9 fps burst mode, and a high-resolution viewfinder. With this book in hand, you will explore the world of digital photography, learn to exercise your creativity, and take great photographs with the Olympus OM-D E-M1. With clear how-to steps and full-color illustrations, DAVID BUSCH'S OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY covers all the features of this powerful camera in depth, from taking your first photos through advanced details of setup, exposure, lenses, lighting, and more, and relates each feature to specific photographic techniques and situations. Also included is the handy Olympus OM-D E-M1 road map, an easy-to-use visual guide to the camera's features and controls. With David Busch as your guide, you'll be in full creative control, whether you're shooting on the job, as an advanced hobbyist, or are just out for fun. Start building your kwledge, creativity, and confidence with the OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 today.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/01/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1150 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.