David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Photo Gear by David Busch, Dan Simon (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready to take your digital SLR photography to the next level with David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Photo Gear! Inside this book you'll find all the useful gadgets and accessories you need to expand your photographic repertoire and explore new kinds of photography. Organized into easy to browse chapters that each cover a different type of gear, it includes a helpful introduction to everything from tripods to camera bags to filters to flashes to memory cards, and everything in between. And to help you choose the best gear for you, you'll find information on exactly what you should buy and why you need it. The book cuts through the confusion so you can select the perfect tools for the kind of photography you want to do. Laid out in two- to four-page spreads, you'll find explanations of each product as well as full-color images to help illustrate and explain their uses and benefits. David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Photo Gear provides you with everything you need to kw to get started right away using helpful gear and accessories to enhance your photography skills and take compelling photos.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com. Dan Simon is an adjunct professor in the Culture and Communications Department at the College of Arts and Sciences at Drexel University. He teaches courses on a wide variety of topics including online journalism, fundamentals of journalism, public relations, public speaking, desktop publishing, business and technical communications, and communication theory. He has also taught courses in camera techniques and digital photography for East Stroudsburg University and desktop publishing for Gloucester County College. Dan also has more than 30 years of experience as a writer and photographer. He is currently working on a doctorate in culture and communication at Drexel University. His published works include the Digital Photography Bible Desktop Edition (John Wiley and Sons Publishing), Digital Photography All-in-One, (Wiley), and Digital Photos, Movies, & Music Gigabook for Dummies (Wiley). He is also a regular contributor to the Growing Edge Magazine (hydroponics) and Pennsylvania Magazine (regional, travel).
- Author(s)Dan Simon,David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.