All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionHere it is--a compact, camera-bag-friendly field guide specially created to help you make the most of your Sony Alpha SLT-A77 or SLT-A65. No matter which of these Alpha SLT models you own, DAVID BUSCH'S SONY ALPHA SLT-A77/A65 COMPACT FIELD GUIDE gives you the tools and techniques you'll need to achieve beautiful results when shooting with these popular and invative cameras. In seven information-packed chapters, filled with helpful checklists, tables, and charts, this concise guide distills the fundamentals of working with the Alpha SLT-A77 and A65 digital cameras, walks you through the cameras' features and functions, and shows you how to shoot great photos under a variety of conditions. Full-color illustrations show what to expect from particular camera settings. From quick setup advice through tips on lighting, lenses, and more, DAVID BUSCH'S SONY ALPHA SLT-A77/A65 COMPACT FIELD GUIDE will help you get great results in the field every time.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width150 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.